FMFW.io Referans Kodu-Referral Code

fmfw-io-referans-kodu-referral-code-is-2aac67bd9d49d566

FMFW.io 25% Discount. Equally Shared Special Referral Code.


It is a 25% commission discount and a shared referral link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide discounts and commissions to them. In fake testimonials, only the referrer gets discounts and profits. The percentage of the reference was distributed as 15% reference holders, 10% new registrants totaling 25%. You get a 15% commission discount and 10% cashback in the form of coins on your transactions, so you earn money. When registering, "2aac67bd9d49d566" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The commission discount and cashback rate you will receive will be reflected as 25%.

NOTE: By adopting the philosophy that everything in the world gets better when shared, I dreamed of a pragmatic formation and established the “Referral Brotherhood” formation. The philosophy of this formation is the equal and fraternal distribution of reference rates. In other words, not only the reference owner but also the member gains from the income to be obtained. My reference links and articles are not invesment advice. It is entirely for information sharing, help and brotherhood.


FMFW.io %25 indirim. Eşit Olarak Paylaşılan Özel Referans Kodu.


%25 komisyon indirimli ve paylaşımlı referans linkidir. Referansım piyasada kendilerine sadece indirim ve komisyon sağlayacak referanslardan biri değildir. Sahte referanslarda sadece referans sahibi indirim ve kazanç elde eder. Referansın yüzdesi %15 referans sahibi, %10 yeni kayıt olan kişi toplam %25 olarak dağıtılmıştır. Yaptığınız işlemlerde %15 komisyon indirimi ve %10 coin şeklinde nakit para cashback alırsınız yani para kazanırsınız. Kayıt olurken "Referans Kodu" yazan yere "2aac67bd9d49d566" yazılacaktır. Alacağınız komisyon indirimi ve nakit para cashback oranı %25 olarak yansıtılacaktır.

NOT: Dünyada her şey paylaştıkça güzelleşir felsefesini benimseyerek pragmatik bir oluşum hayal ettim ve “Referans Kardeşliği” oluşumunu kurdum. Bu oluşumun felsefesi, referans oranlarının eşit ve kardeşçe dağılımıdır. Yani elde edilecek gelirden sadece referans sahibi değil yeni kayıt olan herkes kazanç elde eder. Referans linklerim ve makalelerim yatırım tavsiyesi değildir. Tamamen bilgi paylaşımı, yardımlaşma ve kardeşlik içindir.
Daha yeni Daha eski

İletişim Formu